Sunday, June 20, 2010

What an amazing time!

I can't believe that the Grayton beach 2010 trip is over!!!! I just wanted to let you all know that I had an awesome time with all of you! I do d'at lov'n!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love this picture! I had such a great time, too. I'm so sad that the week went by so fast.

Anonymous said...

My crew is sad, too. They have already started generating some new ideas for the 2012 trip.

Can you say, "La Cucaracha"?

Anonymous said...

I have to have a copy of this!!!! This is the best pic ever! This picture reflects the best vacation ever!!! I do think this was the best one yet!!!! mae

katiegant! said...

ya'll so cute. more pictures soon, please?

Wallace said...

I am working on editing all of the photos that I took... and I'll send you guys a pic CD before I fly back next week! I had SUCH a great time! I really think this was the best trip yet! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I agree...This was the best trip so far!

Anonymous said...

We love you too W!!!! Thanks for all the pics you have taken of your family all these years! I don't think we can top this trip! Lots of Daylove!!!! mae

Vickie said...

Omg I love this picture! This was a fantastic trip!

Wallace said...

just for the record: the leg thing was not my idea!