Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For Paw Paw

MeMe drew this picture the other day. She has been spending alot of time with her Dad and Paw Paw on the weekends. Can you tell what they have been doing?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

MeMe, thanks for the trophy picture. You made my day! Love you, PawPaw

Anonymous said...

um.... Eating chocolate dipped ice cream cones at the dairy queen, I guess....
oh yes, and sitting around with a bunch of old men... i mean old cars!
Hahaha
JODIE

Anonymous said...

Meems, I love the picture! You are such a good artist!!!!
Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

Ha

Anonymous said...

We ususally eat dilly bars and blizzards...forget the cones!

Wallace said...

ah.... i would love a blizzard!

The picture is great! who has been winning all the trophies?

Anonymous said...

At the last DQ Cruise In, Don and Dad both won a trophy. Yea!!!

Dee said...

great, now i am craving DQ dilly bars!!! mmmmmmmmm!!!

Anonymous said...

dad came home with a trophy, but he didn't remember what it was for....
I guess he needs meme to be a note taker for him next time!