This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
for some reason the page is cutting off part of the picture... double click on it to see the whole thing.
What? I bet this clip will drive Mom crazy...She's such a Wheel of Fortune fan!
wow! even Pat looks amazed that she missed this!!!
it is painful to watch... isn't it!
Oh, I wanted to help her sooooo bad! I can't believe she missed it. -MOM K
Post a Comment
5 comments:
for some reason the page is cutting off part of the picture... double click on it to see the whole thing.
What? I bet this clip will drive Mom crazy...She's such a Wheel of Fortune fan!
wow! even Pat looks amazed that she missed this!!!
it is painful to watch... isn't it!
Oh, I wanted to help her sooooo bad! I can't believe she missed it. -MOM K
Post a Comment