This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
a follow up game is: name the guy in the white shirt! who is he????
Oooh! I love games! My guess is: It has to be someone's wedding. It usually takes a wedding to get everyone looking their "best"!
Could it be:Wallace and Deedra's wedding in Citronelle, AL?
Oh, I forgot to add...11 years ago!
Gotta be W's wedding! Potay and Chris look about 9, so that would fit the timeline wouldn't it?
forget when..... Look at all that hair all those guys had!HaJODIE
WII and Deedra's wedding...has to be it! FYI I don't think I have ever seen this photo. Great picture! MOM K
well - you guys are all right. it was at our wedding... and it was 11 years ago... but none of you have been able to guess who the guy in the white shirt is.......
Potay :-)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
a follow up game is: name the guy in the white shirt! who is he????
Oooh! I love games! My guess is: It has to be someone's wedding. It usually takes a wedding to get everyone looking their "best"!
Could it be:
Wallace and Deedra's wedding in Citronelle, AL?
Oh, I forgot to add...11 years ago!
Gotta be W's wedding!
Potay and Chris look about 9, so that would fit the timeline wouldn't it?
forget when..... Look at all that hair all those guys had!
Ha
JODIE
WII and Deedra's wedding...has to be it! FYI I don't think I have ever seen this photo. Great picture! MOM K
well - you guys are all right. it was at our wedding... and it was 11 years ago... but none of you have been able to guess who the guy in the white shirt is.......
Potay :-)
Post a Comment