Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fire up the turkey...

I'm coming home for Thanksgiving! Dee and I are going to be in Boston for a couple of weeks (over thanksgiving), and I have gotten a good price on a ticket down to Alabama for a few days! Dee is going to stay in Boston and have T-day with her family (her parents are going to fly up to be with her). I'll be in H'ville from Monday to Saturday during the week of Thanksgiving! Oh... and sign me up to bring the black olives! I can't wait!!!!!


Here are a couple of pics from Turkey Day 2008....






20 comments:

Wallace said...

Oh... and it looks like I'll be there for the Alabama/Auburn game...

I'll be sure to pack something orange and blue to wear!

Anonymous said...

Au/Bama game at my house!!! Bran is counting down the days!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

also... LB asked if you were going to be here for her birthday?
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Can't wait to see you. Thanksgiving can't come soon enough. Counting the days......love ya, MOM K

Anonymous said...

Mom K,
Is there another Mom that I need to know about?
Daughter X

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We are so excited about your visit!

Let's see...
Wallace, turkey, no school, and Auburn beating Bama all rolled into a few days...Life doesn't get much better!

Jack said...

War Cam Eagle!!!

Anonymous said...

Iron Bowl party at my house on Friday!....
Jodie

Anonymous said...

ALL I'M GONNA SAY IS.....ROLL TIDE ROLL..............WAR WHO???

Wallace said...

wow... this turned into an auburn alabama fight really fast!


war eagle!

Anonymous said...

Rocky Top but can't they jus t both lose that game

Anonymous said...

Jo - thanks for the Iron Bowl invite...but I'm afraid we are too outnumbered. Some of us (and I won't mention names), might find it hard to hold our tongue...even with small children in the room!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mae

Anonymous said...

Mae, that sounds like someone who knows they are going to lose. just say'n...

Anonymous said...

Jodie,
I appreciate the invite, too. Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend. Trust me...you don't want to be in the same house with Don!

WAR EAGLE!

Wallace said...

Jen - now I want too!

Anonymous said...

And I don't think we want to be in the same room as Auburn fans Jen, during the Iron Bowl....love you all but Roll Tide Roll.
mae

Anonymous said...

We're number 1!!!!!!!!!!

Mae,
I'm sending some War Eagle Daylove your way!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
I hope you know that Jack and Brandon have been plotting something... because of the sympathy card incident last year.

Wallace said...

I want some Auburn Daylove!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, now I'm kind of scared...I kind of forgot about the card....guess Don hasn't!
Sending Roll Tide Daylove your way Jenny! :)
mae