This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Pizza is GOOD! Pawpaw and I had pizza tonight. Guickie
My thought is:Good pizza is good! Bad pizza is not good!
now I want pizza.... Was the first picture a real menu for the night, or just a request?
The first pic was the real menu for that night. MeMe finally had a chance to write the info. on the board for me. Jack's menu board message was just a request...a wish...a dream!
Pizza IS good!
Pizza is FABULOUS!!
Vickie is FABULOUS!!
so is uncle wallace
whoever said that - thanks!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Pizza is GOOD! Pawpaw and I had pizza tonight. Guickie
My thought is:
Good pizza is good!
Bad pizza is not good!
now I want pizza....
Was the first picture a real menu for the night, or just a request?
The first pic was the real menu for that night. MeMe finally had a chance to write the info. on the board for me.
Jack's menu board message was just a request...a wish...a dream!
Pizza IS good!
Pizza is FABULOUS!!
Vickie is FABULOUS!!
so is uncle wallace
whoever said that - thanks!
Post a Comment