Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Front Door Project






The front door project that we started back in February was finally completed not too long ago...so I'm posting a pic. We love the new glass panels. They look so pretty compared to the crazy frosted glass that was there before.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wallace said...

wow! it looks great! I'm glad that you are finishing up all of your projects (door, cookies, etc)... now time to start planning Grayton 2012!!!!

Wallace said...

just for the record... I didn't post that first comment!

Vickie said...

Oh wow Jenny that is gorgeous and i love it!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

BTW...What was the first comment?

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
The planning has already begun. MeMe has already come up with a great costume idea for the Hillbilly Hoedown.

Anonymous said...

To the Joneses:
Your front door is beautiful! Mom K