Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SPENCER!

Spencer is here!!! anyone want a few photos?













12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Congrats Jones Family!

Anonymous said...

SOOO CUTE! I've been checking it this morning to see when the photos would be posted! LOVE HIM!

DeeDee

Vickie said...

He is precious! Congratulations! I can't wait to get my hands on him :-)

liz post said...

hes so cute!! i cant wait to hold him :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pictures, Wallace! When the pictures pulled up on the blog, I almost cried!

I love looking at the expressions on Mallory and AK's faces. They're priceless!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

He's a dandy! I can just see him in a crimson shirt.

Jerry

Anonymous said...

jERRY! YOU'RE BAD!

Wallace said...

Jerry,
Long time no see. i have been wondering how you have been. how are the taxes going?

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! So glad Spencer is here and he and Jenny are doing well. Love to all......Guickie

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back and looking at these pics! He is so sweet, can't wait to see him! :)
Oh, I promise not to let Jerry put him in a Crimson shirt!

mae

Anonymous said...

I told Jerry that I would let Baby Spencer wear crimson...
for "hillbilly night"!

Jenny

Wallace said...

ha!