Friday, March 2, 2012

Tete Du Merde



Grandma cut my hair and I don't look like a Dorky anymore! I look like a meerkat! At least I still have my long eyelashes!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! I can tell she can hardly wait for Spring. Precious picture. Grandma K.

Pete said...

Us too! Then maybe we won't have to freeze taking her outside! *snicker*

Anonymous said...

did pete really post this?

Anonymous said...

Cute! So can I schedule an appointment for Scruffy? He needs a haircut!

JODIE

Pete said...

She and Karen were watching the TV and Marley got really sleepy. That's the only way we would get her face trimmed! Too sleepy to play!

Vickie said...

Aww too cute! Just let me know when to bring over Gracie
:-)

Vickie said...

Aww too cute! Just let me know when to bring over Gracie
:-)

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Marley is too cute! I think she needs a cat to play with...
(I have plenty to spare).....
mae