Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I want to wish everyone out there a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

8 comments:

mae said...

As office manager, I got to pass out a rose to all the ladies! Not much fun when you are the giver and not the receiver!!

Vickie said...

Cry us a river dear!!!! You know you love being the Queen of the Office!!

Wallace said...

the ladies? what about the guys? That isn't right...

Wallace said...

queen of the office...? Isn't that your job title vic?

Vickie said...

now dear im Queen of Everything!!!

Wallace said...

HA!

Anonymous said...

Queen????? How dare you two???? Trying to take the TITLE away from Pris. Everyone knows that she thinks that she's the queen of it all. I'm going to tell her!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

where is the queen? I have not seen her on this website. Is she still snowed in in OKC? (oklahoma city)