Thursday, February 8, 2007

Have you ever wondered?


Have you ever noticed the lone shoes laying on the sides of the roads and interstates? Well here in Huntsville they are all over the place and it drives me crazy!! Why? Why is there only one shoe? Is this a new fad that we dont know about? Is it a form of punishment that someone throws only ONE shoe out of a moving car? You NEVER see a matching pair. Is this what we are supposed to do with our shoes if we lose or something happens to the matching set? Someone please, please fill me in.....


Can anyone tell that im trying to cut down on my caffeine?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I can actually hear the sound of crickets

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
I like the new blog........good work..........keep it up..........love ya, MOMK

Wallace said...

Hey mom came!

Wallace said...

I don't know about the shoes... but I lost a blue converse All Star about eight years ago... let me know if you see it on the parkway.... being a jones I have not gotten rid of the other one.... in hopes that I might find the other one someday....