Monday, February 5, 2007

This is how it all got started.....






Welcome Everyone

Since this picture for some reason got everything started .... from drinking in pubs, pulling the sheep over peoples eyes and establishing that some of us have native american blood. I thought I would create our own family blog. This way we can all chat and make comments when we can, even if its after hours. ( Granny-we hope you too will add to our postings ) I hope this will be a great way for us all to keep in touch and have fun.

And if you DON'T post every now and then, you just never know what pictures might appear.......

So, How is everyone today? We had a great time at Brandons Super Bowl Party last night. Go Colts.

Remember,

We Do All Dat Luvin

9 comments:

Wallace said...

I love it! Can't wait to add a post!

mae said...

hey - this is great!!!!hehehehhe

mae said...

whose goofy head is that in the rock????

Vickie said...

i believe instead of pulling the sheep over peoples eyes hes trying to pull a rock over his!!!

Vickie said...

i believe instead of pulling the sheep over peoples eyes hes trying to pull a rock over his!!!

mae said...

very funny....i might get fired from all this blogging....

Wallace said...

I'm just trying to accentuate my best features.........

Wallace said...

Hey Jo - any pics from Bran's party? Who won anyways?

mae said...

Da Bears!