Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yes...We All Know One...

Some we work with, some we are friends with and yes, some we live with!! There are always some that just dont quite get it..Or the ones I like to call half-steps. Half-steppers are those we know who are always one half-step behind.. be it in conversations, work-related or life in general. Sometimes these drive me to distraction. These are those who after a big crunch at work come and ask if there's anything they need to do..AFTER its over and you had frantically gathered information, or at home after WE take the garbage out, foolishly say...Well I was GOING to... (yes, 17 yrs olds are foolish) Or the small almost 13 yr old that has turned her closet into an office, complete with phone and chair, who when you can't find her and open the closet door, it says, "excuse me but I'm on the phone"....
SERENITY NOW!!! Sorry can you tell its been one of those days? I may have to go see my people!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come pick me up. I need to see my people also. By the way, where are our people? -MomK

Wallace said...

Hey.... B has to have a place for all her "Business"! She comes by it honestly!!!!

Wallace said...

Hey.... you got people over here in Ireland.... come see us!

Vickie said...

Hey you know what? You are right!! Who used to watch her and she got in his "Business" pocket all the time? She even would get receipts and scribble around the edges and called it her "business"!!!