Monday, November 5, 2007

Back!


Hey guys! Sorry that we missed out on all the posts! We have been in Wales at a friend's wedding. Please post some more pictures of the trick or treaters! We would love to see them!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

W. & D. great picture. Good to have you back. We missed you. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good trip! Jo

Vickie said...

I wondered why you were being so quiet! Welcome Back.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
I love the picture!

Anonymous said...

Boo!!! I guess now it's gobble gobble time.......not Boo!

Wallace said...

Thanks... it is good to be back... I'm ready to see some halloween pics!

mae said...

If you haven't visited this site already, go to northpole.com! It's awesome, great recipes, great ideas for the kids! Who is anonymous and why do you keep saying BOO!!!????

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Jodie and I don't have digital cameras...Remember when you had to finish a roll of film, put it in the photo lab, and wait for it? ...That's us! We got some great pictures of our kids. Jo's family came to G'ville and we trick-or-treated together. It was a lot of fun. We'll post some pics soon.

mae said...

I don't have a digital camera either Jen, I thought it was 'cause I was *ld! (I don't like to use the "o" word!)

mae said...

I don't have a digital camera either Jen, I thought it was 'cause I was *ld! (I don't like to use the "o" word!)

Anonymous said...

Mae,
You're not *ld and I'm not *ld, we're just ...outdated, behind the times, etc.

mae said...

I am very behind the times....that's a lot better than having a lot behind me, (which I do), Andrew Gant is always asking me, "what you got in your trunk aunt mae?" HA

Anonymous said...

Good Question

mae said...

BRING IT ON ANONYMOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

i think she's OLD... she posted that same comment twice... and didn't even realize it.... what's that old persons disease.....

mae said...

Anonymous - you must be old, if you know about the old persons disease, (which I don't even know about!)

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous" must be old and MEAN!
Anonymous, leave Mae alone!

Anonymous said...

Alzheimer's Disease- n: a degenerative disease of the central nervous system characterized especially by premature senile mental deterioration [Alois Alzheimer, died 1915, German physicial]

Anonymous said...

correction: physician not physicial
Even ghosts make typos

mae said...

Jenny - let's gang up on anonymous - he/she thinks he/she is a smarty pants!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
You're right..."anonymous" is acting like a smarty pants...anyone can look up a definition and post it on the blog...we might need to get tough and kick the "smarty pants" off our blog!