Dad, How dare you!!! I bought that hat for you for your birthday...and you said that you loved it! You are such a...a...a typical Alabama Fan! I'm glad that I finally know the truth!
And to think... I've been bringing you biscuits every Friday morning when MeMe and I come to see you. Well...just wait and see how many biscuits I bring over this Friday!
Now Jenny, you cant be withholding biscuits just because hes finally revealed what we have known all long...Besides he wouldnt have told you he DIDNT like the hat...
I will have to check but im pretty sure i have several old pictures of Dad in his Alabama shirts, he probably just took the hat so not to hurt your feelings.. :-)
Vickie, I've been thinking about it, too. The Auburn hat ended up in Ireland with them bc Mom packed Dad's suitcase for him. He got over there and probably didn't want all that wind to mess up his strategically combed hair. Wallace took out his camera and Dad was probably overcome with a "picture taking opportunity" impulse...and he just snapped, lost it, went bonkers, etc. This is the only reasonable explanantion for Dad's behavior!
WAIT A MINUTE HERE!! you KNOW that Dad's picture taking impulses ALWAYS involve combing of the hair. So no i dont believe that. Mom probably hoped that hat would get LOST in Ireland which is why she packed it to begin with...she was prolly hoping Wallace would take if off her hands!!
Isn't there an old wise saying that goes something like the following.... "to the man who wears auburn hat...Shingles shall be befallen on you" Guess now it's been proven true.
Dad, Why did you have to go half way around the world to tell us what we've all aready known? and Wallace, you sure were playing innocent. You were with them the whole time in ireland, so you had to have known when the picture was taken.
Dad always said he would pull for the underdog, this year, that would be BAMA! Losing Saturday to a high school team, sad day in Alabma Football History. Mike has sworn off football - -ha! I told him he was just being silly, he didn't like it.....I think he wanted to tell me to hush, but refrained!
Dad - thanks for the call last night and clearing up my confusion as to who you pull for! I have always known, you were the best - pulling for BAMA confirms it!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
14 comments:
HA!!! THAT IS SUCH A GOOD PICTURE!!! WHO TOOK IT??
WHO IS DAD ROOTING FOR? BAMA/AUBURN? WHO IS THE THUMBS DOWN FOR??? ROLL TIDE!!!
We know that down deep he really pulls for BAMA!!! I love that picture!!!
Dad,
How dare you!!! I bought that hat for you for your birthday...and you said that you loved it! You are such a...a...a typical Alabama Fan!
I'm glad that I finally know the truth!
And to think...
I've been bringing you biscuits every Friday morning when MeMe and I come to see you. Well...just wait and see how many biscuits I bring over this Friday!
Mom,
You're being held responsible, too. I can't believe that you posted such a crazy picture. Remember...I bring biscuits for you, too!
Now Jenny, you cant be withholding biscuits just because hes finally revealed what we have known all long...Besides he wouldnt have told you he DIDNT like the hat...
I will have to check but im pretty sure i have several old pictures of Dad in his Alabama shirts, he probably just took the hat so not to hurt your feelings.. :-)
Vickie,
I've been thinking about it, too. The Auburn hat ended up in Ireland with them bc Mom packed Dad's suitcase for him. He got over there and probably didn't want all that wind to mess up his strategically combed hair. Wallace took out his camera and Dad was probably overcome with a "picture taking opportunity" impulse...and he just snapped, lost it, went bonkers, etc. This is the only reasonable explanantion for Dad's behavior!
WAIT A MINUTE HERE!! you KNOW that Dad's picture taking impulses ALWAYS involve combing of the hair. So no i dont believe that. Mom probably hoped that hat would get LOST in Ireland which is why she packed it to begin with...she was prolly hoping Wallace would take if off her hands!!
Isn't there an old wise saying that goes something like the following....
"to the man who wears auburn hat...Shingles shall be befallen on you"
Guess now it's been proven true.
Dad, Why did you have to go half way around the world to tell us what we've all aready known?
and
Wallace, you sure were playing innocent. You were with them the whole time in ireland, so you had to have known when the picture was taken.
Dad always said he would pull for the underdog, this year, that would be BAMA! Losing Saturday to a high school team, sad day in Alabma Football History. Mike has sworn off football - -ha! I told him he was just being silly, he didn't like it.....I think he wanted to tell me to hush, but refrained!
Dad - thanks for the call last night and clearing up my confusion as to who you pull for! I have always known, you were the best - pulling for BAMA confirms it!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
Post a Comment