Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Ollie King"

Jack has been practicing how to ollie on his skateboard....he has finally mastered it!!!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good, Jack!
DeeDee

mae said...

Jack - I love it! So athletic, and such manly legs!!!

Anonymous said...

jack, I want you to teach your mother to do an OLLIE!!!
JOdie

Anonymous said...

Jack's mother doesn't ollie. She photographs kids, cooks dinner, washes clothes, etc. Maybe Jack can teach his aunt Dee Dee. Didn't she once ride a unicycle?

Anonymous said...

Mae, I'm glad that you noticed the manly legs. Did you see the red, abrasion/bruise on his left leg? Now that's manly!

Jodie said...

speaking of the unicycle..... BEWARE... dad is cleaning out the shed in the backyard. Mom asked me if I wanted to bring the unicycyle to my house...... 25years later, no thanks!

Jodie said...

unicycle!

Anonymous said...

maybe he needs to teach his little granny about skateboarding. i seem to remember that she has a few skateboarding tricks of her own.

Wallace said...

No way! Jack - that is really Cool!

Wallace said...

Jenny - can you please mail me a copy of this picture? I would love to put it in my office!

Anonymous said...

Wallace, I would love for you to have a copy. I think that it is such an awesome picture. We can submit a 5th grade picture for his yearbook...and this is the one that we're going to use.

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome, jack!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jack also came home from school today with a prize from his P.E. class. He was named the "most improved" jump roper.

Vickie said...

OOH GNARLY JACK!!!! Looking good!!!
I love this picture!!

Vickie said...

i see that Jo made a comment about the unicycle which i myself saw on the ground on Saturday, not mention it being surrounded by various hubcaps!!!
I know granny is proud!!

Wallace said...

hey. u never know when you will need a hubcap! Remember the hubcap man on the way to Hamilton?

Wallace said...

I like the shoes too! what kind are they?

Vickie said...

OH NO!! Do you think Dads trying to relive the past and that HE wants to become that hubcap man? Cuz hes well on his way, i think they are at least 6 out there in the yard... :-)

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
The shoes are World Industries(skater shoes). Jack would be proud that you noticed them.

Anonymous said...

Why does dad have hubcaps in his backyard? What car do they belong to?

Anonymous said...

Everyone should probably start parking on the street from now on. The stolen hubcaps are probably the result of someone running off the driveway and into the yard too often.
Jodie, check your car!

Vickie said...

I'm really not sure, they are all scattered around the unicycle in front of the tool shed... you know there is NO telling... I just dont want to know if hes FOUND them somewhere and brought them home...

Vickie said...

Heaven help anyone that might run off the driveway onto his GRASS...heehee

Vickie said...

Someone ask Granny if shes got doorknobs in her bedroom yet? :-)

Wallace said...

they don't have doorknobs?

Vickie said...

Well they DID last year when dad took them off to paint...

Vickie said...

OOH do you think if we all get Granny door knobs for Christmas he would put them back on?

Wallace said...

You know..... i bet they have a few extra around there already....