This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
That is hilarious and she looks all proud!!!
Vic - I agree - gray hair, double chin, triple belly, fat butt - Jenny and Jodie, and Dee, are you looking forward to whats coming?
You go, Me Me girl, keep up that artist work.
Vickie, I could NOT have said it any better....you go girl!
Mom, Thanks for posting MeMe's picture for me. Maybe it will inspire others to show their "creative" side.
And the more i look at this, the way she "captured" her one leg... very cutting edge
Vickie...Yes, I must agree. It's almost..."impromptu scribble"...as if she were suddenly overcome with a creative urge...and she had to find a way to let those creative juices flow. It is cutting edge.
nice. Did she see Don doing this first?
maybe she was trying to draw leg hair?
Leg hair?......Excuse me.....She's a princess.....We don't know anything about leg hair!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is hilarious and she looks all proud!!!
Vic - I agree - gray hair, double chin, triple belly, fat butt - Jenny and Jodie, and Dee, are you looking forward to whats coming?
You go, Me Me girl, keep up that artist work.
Vickie, I could NOT have said it any better....you go girl!
Mom, Thanks for posting MeMe's picture for me. Maybe it will inspire others to show their "creative" side.
And the more i look at this, the way she "captured" her one leg... very cutting edge
Vickie...
Yes, I must agree. It's almost...
"impromptu scribble"...as if she were suddenly overcome with a creative urge...and she had to find a way to let those creative juices flow. It is cutting edge.
nice. Did she see Don doing this first?
maybe she was trying to draw leg hair?
Leg hair?......
Excuse me.....She's a princess.....
We don't know anything about leg hair!
Post a Comment