Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The TRUTH Comes out



Once and for all .... the truth has been revealed! Dad goes for BAMA. Check out the hat. And be sure to ask him who he watched the game with. We did have some good food!

15 comments:

Wallace said...

He does look happy....

Vickie said...

VERY HAPPY with the BAMA hat on!!!!We knew it all along.

Anonymous said...

Aha.... one must admit that this is very interesting....
And where is the auburn fan today...I see that she is not making a comment ....

Jodie said...

WAY TO GO, DAD! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

mae said...

Jo - I love the way you are correct in your spelling of AWESOME, instead of the AUsome, as the Auburn grads, spelled it!!! Dad - you're not fooling me!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Auburn fan would like to make two brief statements:
1. All biscuit privileges have been revoked for the "happy-looking Bama fan".
2. Four million dollars bought a very pathetic season. WAR EAGLE!

Anonymous said...

I would also like to add:
Dad, Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice...and this year you'll probably end up with coal. Ha!

Vickie said...

Well if the AUBURN fan is revoking biscuit privileges, then the nice ALABAMA fan will have to bring biscuits AND make chocolate gravy!!!

Jodie said...

Don't let the "coal" threat get to you, dad. I've already got your present... I got it at Dollywood... actually Bill picked it out... You are going to LOVE it!
No coal here!

Anonymous said...

Dollywood and Bill picking it out for dad.... I'm scared of what it might be!

Jodie said...

dollywood!
and btw, Jenny, just wait until tomorrow. Seems I've got another picture to post. Hmmmm

mae said...

Jen - you're right 4m didn't beat "EARS" Turbeville!!!! Oh well....but can he spell????? Just so you know, keep the bisquits warm...I'm not falling for this one!!!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
I'm not falling for this either. I know that he's really an Auburn fan at heart. All this flip/flopping back and forth...eating up all the attention...and playing both sides of the fence/field...is ruining his credibility as a true AU fan. Dad needs to get it together or...

Anonymous said...

Paw Paw,
You shouldn't be an Alabama fan. Be an Auburn fan. You better throw away that Alabama hat or I'll scream for 24 hours.
Love, Abby Kaye(the Diva)

Wallace said...

What can he say to that? It sounds like he has to be an auburn fan!