Tuesday, November 27, 2007

An update

Hello from across the pond! We hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving! We really missed all of you... but please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We are really really thankful to be a part of this family!


Seeing the need to update the site... I thought that I would post a couple of fun random pictures... hope you enjoy.








19 comments:

Anonymous said...

what ever you whispered in the 2nd picture sure must have been funny by the looks of the third picture

Anonymous said...

O. K. - now it's your turn to share....just what is soooooo funny? Very cute pictures. Love ya!

Wallace said...

I don't think that I said anything... I think it was a kiss.... oh la la!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
You definitely whispered in Deedra's ear. She has her hand cupped around her ear so no one will hear your secret. I bet you said, "Don't tell anyone, but I'm so glad that Auburn won the game. They are such an awesome team. Bama stinks!"

mae said...

W- THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHANGING THE AUFUL PICTURE!!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY SAYING SOMETHING SWEET TO DEEDRA! AND JEN - ONCE AGAIN, DO WE NEED TO DO SOME CLOTHES SHOPPING FOR THE KIDS?????
ROLL TIDE ANYWAY!!!!

Jodie said...

O.W.E.

Jodie said...

o.w.e. to jenny
'ditto' to mae

Wallace said...

O.W.E.?

Vickie said...

LOL the pictures are great!! i agree with Mae, jenny do we need to buy your kids some clothes!!

mae said...

Cute pics!

mae said...

Thanks for the pic Vic! I look lovely!!!

Jodie said...

Oh WhatEver!

Wallace said...

O.W.E.?

Jodie said...

Oh
What
Ever
O
w
E
get it?

Wallace said...

OWE

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Please tell us what you whispered. We can tell that wasn't a kiss. No one kisses with their eyes open.
You OWE us an explanation.

Wallace said...

owe?

Anonymous said...

oh, whatever!

Wallace said...

I love you guys! too funny!

Have a good day... I'm going to bed!

Slan