Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas 2007


9 comments:

Wallace said...

WOW! So grown up! But... where is santa?

Jodie said...

Santa is in the 8x10 picture, which I did not scan. Oh, but he's also in the Christmas cards that I'm mailing. : )

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! It is so sweet...Bessie is holding Brandon's hand.

mae said...

Precious! Precious! Precious!!! Bran looks so grown up!!!! Can't wait to get mine in the mail!

Vickie said...

Sweet!!!! I love this picture.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children....they must favor their grandma....just kidding. Jodie I love the picture. This is a beautiful picture of Bran, Bess, and Brooke.

Jodie said...

Hey Grandma, why don't you share with everyone what you taught Brookie to do at lunch with her cheese?

Anonymous said...

everyone looks so grown up! what a beautiful pic! beautiful kids! can't wait to get our card!

deedra

Wallace said...

cheese?