This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Ah....how cute...
oh my!! where did those come from??
Whats so funny is thats the same chair and background for all three pictures!!!
I like the number(at santa's knee).. it's like a mug shot or something
It IS the same background! HA! too funny!
ok... I was just busted for 'borrowing' mom's photographs....
Jo - uh oh! The pics are precious!!!!
Jo... "borrowing" mom's pics?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ah....how cute...
oh my!! where did those come from??
Whats so funny is thats the same chair and background for all three pictures!!!
I like the number(at santa's knee).. it's like a mug shot or something
It IS the same background! HA! too funny!
ok... I was just busted for 'borrowing' mom's photographs....
Jo - uh oh! The pics are precious!!!!
Jo... "borrowing" mom's pics?
Post a Comment