Thursday, December 13, 2007

Don't Mess With MeMe


Oh, you better watch out...you better not cry...you better not pout....I'm telling you why...

(MeMe is dishing out a lot of attitude this Christmas season!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
This is my first post! I finally got my scanner working.

Vickie said...

can we say ATTITUDE???? I LOVE this picture.

Anonymous said...

attitude? Hmmmmm wonder where she gets it from?

Jodie said...

She's toooooo cute to have an attitude!
Dee Dee

Jodie said...

did anyone get their christmas card from me yesterday?

mae said...

No Christmas card yet, MeMe is a mess!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MeMe is very cute. -Laura Beth

Jodie said...

HI! Laura Beth!!!!! How are you feeling?
Momma

Wallace said...

HA! Very 'West Side Story'!!!

Wallace said...

Is laura beth home sick today? hope you feel better LB!

Jodie said...

well, she is at home (or nanny's house) but is she sick is another question. She did throw up today, but it was more of a gag on the drainage down the back of her throat, but still I couldn't send her.

Anonymous said...

Hey MeMe...........looking good!