This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
i dont c your face. is it really u jo-d
You don't recognize my style and grace?
SHOOOOOOOOO!! i KNOW that was a bit chilly but fun!!!!
Fool!
Ok.... On Wallace's own website.. there are a couple of different pictures... and yes, I can definitely recognize him.... I would know those curls anywhere... I like your hair getting longer... great curls!JODIE
Thanks
Mae... you are just jealous that I am getting a head start on my tan!
W - you're right, however....you have a LONG way to go!!!!
Well.... it is important to get this base coat down early.... my skin has not seen the sun since last summer! ;)
Always be prepared!!! One must work slowly to develop the base tan as we progress towards the summer.... :-)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
i dont c your face. is it really u
jo-d
You don't recognize my style and grace?
SHOOOOOOOOO!! i KNOW that was a bit chilly but fun!!!!
Fool!
Ok.... On Wallace's own website.. there are a couple of different pictures... and yes, I can definitely recognize him.... I would know those curls anywhere... I like your hair getting longer... great curls!
JODIE
Thanks
Mae... you are just jealous that I am getting a head start on my tan!
W - you're right, however....you have a LONG way to go!!!!
Well.... it is important to get this base coat down early.... my skin has not seen the sun since last summer! ;)
Always be prepared!!! One must work slowly to develop the base tan as we progress towards the summer.... :-)
Post a Comment