This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Wow! Much better!
W - you went from "baby boy with the curls" to a manley man!!!!!!mae
Wallace, Now...You're finally ready for the beach. Don't forget to pack my black bowl.
Now thats MUCH better!!!
w- if you have my blue cup, will you pack that too!thanksJ
Words from LB"Good thing he got it cut. Now I don't have to do a freaky uncle wallace thing."
Thanks........................ I think.............!?!
J - we all know what happened to your blue cup....
I liked your curls!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow! Much better!
W - you went from "baby boy with the curls" to a manley man!!!!!!
mae
Wallace, Now...You're finally ready for the beach. Don't forget to pack my black bowl.
Now thats MUCH better!!!
w- if you have my blue cup, will you pack that too!
thanks
J
Words from LB
"Good thing he got it cut. Now I don't have to do a freaky uncle wallace thing."
Thanks........................
I think.............!?!
J - we all know what happened to your blue cup....
I liked your curls!
Post a Comment