Well.... the girls let us down and didn't do any synchronized swimming... thankfully the men stepped up and performed with grace and a agility... or something like that!
Jen - you both are a jewel!!!! Thanks! Liz and I are sick that we didn't take any pics, don't know what we were thinking....Next time, Pete and I both will do a stunt!!!! Lets go back!!!!! mae
9 comments:
woo! look at that form!
I give it a 8.3
I give Pete a ...9.5 (His right knee was slightly bent.)
I give Jake a...9.0 (Both knees were bent.)
I have to admit...this is an awesome pic. I think they deserve a trophy, too.
Mae,
Wallace is coming over today to help me with my pictures. He's going to put all the pics on a cd...so everyone can have a copy.
Jen - you both are a jewel!!!! Thanks! Liz and I are sick that we didn't take any pics, don't know what we were thinking....Next time, Pete and I both will do a stunt!!!! Lets go back!!!!!
mae
That is hilarious!! We just have so much talent in our clan....
we have something.........
What do we have????
mae
talent?
my scores are 8.2 for both
Post a Comment