Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Outfished"




After several hours of fishing, a container of worms, and one giant catfish...it's official...Jack has "outfished" Dad! Together they caught a total of 14 fish. Dad caught 8 fish and Jack caught 6 fish...including the giant catfish that he's holding in the picture. They had a great time! Jack caught the catfish while standing in Dad's "lucky fishing spot". Don't feel too bad for Dad...you've heard that expression..."Move your feet...Lose your seat!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really more like...

"Move your feet...Lose your catfish!"

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jack!! I'm glad someone has finally outfished Grandpa. Wallace has been trying to do it for years, and he hasn't beat him yet. YOU DID!! YOU ROCK!!!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!
- Guickie -

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack, way to go. Next time I come north I want to try Grandpa's fishing spot.

Wallace said...

Wow! Jack - that is AWESOME!!!

maybe we can go fishing when we are in huntsville... and maybe you can teach me a thing or two!

I can't wait to see you next week!

Vickie said...

that is AWESOME!! Im glad you outfished Grandpa too!! There's only one problem...you know this is going to make Grandpa worse and hes going to HAVE to outfish him the next time....

Vickie said...

ooh i forgot to ask...did you cook it and eat it??

Anonymous said...

wait a minute.... Why didn't anybody 'catch' this one? How did he outfish gramps? I think 8 is more than 6. Right? Oh, I forgot she went to auburn. In auburn maybe they teach you that 8 is more than 6. (according to football rules)
'catch me if you can',
ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

I think we are on to you JERRY!!!

Wallace said...

good point jerry!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
You've been "caught"! You must be a Bama fan. Yuck!

In case you didn't know...You can "outfish" someone even if you caught fewer fish. Size and variety matter, too! Sure Paw Paw caught 8, but you should have seen how rinky-dink they all were.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jack, but I have to agree with anonymous. It just doesn't add up... eight is MORE than 6. BUT... that was an awesome fish you caught!
DEE DEE