Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Watch Out, Blue Crabers!


Every night I love to swim (and pee pee) in the bathtub. I can't wait until I can swim in the Blue Crab pool. Watch out!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't complain. Nothing could be worse than the thick layer of suntan lotion that stayed on the surface of the water in 2006. Do you remember how the Blue Crab pool glistened in the sunlight?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. MeMe doesn't pee pee in the bathtub...too often!

Dirty D said...

pee pee in the pool is almost as nasty as seaweed.

Anonymous said...

How funny! That is so true!

Vickie said...

SHOO but i KNOW that little darling NEVER peepee's in Aunt Vickies pool.... :-|

mae said...

If I'm swimming next to MeMe and feel something warm......I'll know she's busy! :)

Vickie said...

now Mae dont you go blaming that baby.... heehee

Anonymous said...

Vickie - that's just not right!!!!

Wallace said...

that is cute... and very disturbing!

Anonymous said...

Jenny is right - by the 6th day, the Blue Crab pool looked a little disgusting! By then, we won't even notice a little pee! Happy Swmming!
mae

Anonymous said...

I can handle suntan lotion, sand, and maybe even a little pee (if I don't know about it), but...I can not handle vomit!

Vickie said...

OH GIRL!! i am sooo with you on that one. i can handle anything over vomit anyday!

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
I think you should monitor the pool...keep an eye out for people swallowing too much water and people starting to feel sick bc of too much sun exposure. I can't handle vomit in the pool!

Wallace said...

Was there vomit in the pool last time? yuck!

Wallace said...

Oh... and I have a surprise for MeMe... I like to pee in the pool too!