Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wow... is it really over?

hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that Dee and I had a BLAST with all of you last week. I can't tell you how great it was to hang out and catch up with all of you!

Here is one of my favorite pictures!


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's over already either :(! Seeing this pic (work it duh duh), already makes me want to go back! I would go back tomorrow in a heartbeat!!! Thanks for being such a wonderful family! I love you all..
mae

Anonymous said...

ditto

Wallace said...

mae... wow... you are on late tonight!

We do that luv'n!

Anonymous said...

what fun! Let's go back.
JODIE

Anonymous said...

We do dat lovin also!!!!! Can't get over what a great, great, great week we had! W - I enjoyed seeing you and Dee so much, please come to nashville and we'll do some sight seeing!
mae

Anonymous said...

We do dat lovin also!!!!! Can't get over what a great, great, great week we had! W - I enjoyed seeing you and Dee so much, please come to nashville and we'll do some sight seeing!
mae

Anonymous said...

We do dat lovin also!!!!! Can't get over what a great, great, great week we had! W - I enjoyed seeing you and Dee so much, please come to nashville and we'll do some sight seeing!
mae

Wallace said...

wow... you really do that lov'n!

Vickie said...

Im ready to go back now!!! I had so much fun with all my people and i do all dat luvin too!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened, why the same response was sent 3X!!!! Too much vacation, I guess. Let me guess Vickie, you are floating.....while I'm hard at work! :(
mae

Anonymous said...

Yup Vickie is just floating while reading. Two of the three things she ever wants to do. (the other is working)
Dustin

Anonymous said...

Hey Duh-nesha! Venesha is going to get you!!!! Lets get the trio together again real soon! Love, Monesha!

Anonymous said...

I saw a picture of Duhnesha and I am speechless.
Dustin

Wallace said...

I'm still sad that i didn't get a picture of that! someone will have to post it!

Wallace said...

While I am thinking about it... can everyone send me a copy (CD) of their pictures? I will collect them all put them on a DVD and resend them out to everyone. how does that sound?

Anonymous said...

I agree...what a great vacation!
It was so hard to come home! We all had such a fun time. Everyone talked about the awesome beach trip...all the way home.

Anonymous said...

Monesha,
How could you forget Duh Duh's name...It's Dushequia, not Duhnesha. I think Dustin even forgot his name. What is going on? Get it together, Secretions!

Anonymous said...

I love the sack race photo. What is going on with Dustin's tongue?

Anonymous said...

I've looked at this photo several times and I've just realized who Dustin reminds me of...Patrick...from SpongeBob SquarePants!

Pete said...

Where's the cartwheel pic?!?!!? *snicker*

mae said...

Jenny - I can't remember my own name, much less duneshas!! My family also keep talking about what an awesome trip this was! It ended way too soon. Since Vickie and I were bad about taking pics, we would like to get a copy of yours and W's. We will gladly pay for an extra set. I know...we were goofs!!!!