
Several weeks ago, MeMe asked me to send her a "love note" to school in her lunchbox. Several of the preschool moms had started sending notes to their children...It was a big hit in her class...so of course MeMe wanted me to do it, too. My "love note" usually consists of a simple message- "I love Mallory" and a sweet picture. I've been sending her notes every day, so I thought it would be fun if Don sent her one on Tuesday.
This is a picture of the "love note" that Don made for my precious child. I was so embarassed by his pathetic drawing that I made him sign his name because I was afraid that MeMe's teacher might see it and think that it came from me. The crazy part is that this was his second attempt at a drawing for the "love note". Don's first picture was so disturbing...that I had to snatch it away from him and make him start over. I'll post his first pic tomorrow. Until then...enjoy!
15 comments:
I hope it's obvious...
AK and MeMe did not receive any of their "artsy" abilities from Don.
Don, that's not so bad. I kind of like it.
Jerry
Ask Jerry how many "love notes" he put in the kids lunch boxes....? Their Mom however, put them in until they asked me to stop...I think they were in middle school
:(
I have to agree with "Jerry" on this one.... i kinda like it!
I'll pass along all of your positive comments to Don. I'm sure that he'll appreciate them...I was a little critical of the drawings yesterday. Just wait until I post his 1st attempt..."disturbing"!
LOL I love the self portrait!! I think its sweet
This drawing looks a little like Jerry and don...
I just went one blog back....JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A mask to cover my entire face......I'm not even going there... :( :( :(
YIKES! That is one scary picture. I wonder if all the dads sent a 'love note' the next day? Dee Dee wants to send one.
JO-D
Jenny,
does don know that you are sharing this with us?
Jo-D
good question!
Hey... I am now accepting 'love notes'!
and Jerry... remember the DayLove!
I remember Mom leaving me notes in my school lunches... they were always so sweet... I can close my eyes and still see them on napkins and on stickers stuck to the inside of my lunchbox...
Don is off today from work, so during lunch I shared the post with him. At first he said, "WHAT?"...with a little embarassment, but then he smiled and asked, "What is everybody saying about me?"
He loved reading all the comments.
Uncle Don,
Brooke likes your picture that you drew. When I told her you drew that for MeMe, she said, "What?" -Guickie
daylove to don
Post a Comment