Monday, January 19, 2009

Meems - the old woman

I'm not really sure what possessed her... but during the last few days that we were in H'ville - MeMe started acting like an "Old Woman". She worked hard to have the right expression and walk... she even walked with "an old broken stick".


Where does she get this stuff?







Check out the stick!




and now the young Me-Me!

13 comments:

Wallace said...

ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Meems-The Old Woman-looks good for her age!

Where does she get it from? I'm sure she's picking up all this crazy stuff from all of her "people".

Anonymous said...

Meme does have some crazy aunts!!
Hey Jen - tell Jack, I have picked up and mailed his lost/found money! He should get it this week! mae

Anonymous said...

Mae,
Thanks for your help. You may be a little crazy, but I can always count on you! Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

I thinnnnnk I know who the OLD WOMAN is....but I like her version better. You go girl!! I love you. Guickie

Wallace said...

that face just kills me!

Vickie said...

Oh MY!!

Anonymous said...

mae, will you send me some lost money......
Jodie

Anonymous said...

is everyone watching the inauguration this a.m.

Vickie said...

yeah mae...i think i lost some too

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - I set our office up in the conference room, pulled up the Inauguration live on the big screen and we watched the swearing in together. No matter where our votes landed, this was pretty historic!
And....any other "lost money" will probably go to me...HA!mae

Anonymous said...

MeMe gets that from me, but tell her that I like her other face much better. Now, I've got to find out more about this "lost money".

Jerry

Vickie said...

LOL Jerry you crack me up!!