Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The moment...

Ok... I need an update! I miss hearing from all my people! So.... I'll update...

Here is one of my favorite pictures from the holidays... I love it because you can just tell that something fun is going on!


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Vic, What in the world are we laughing at? Is Dustin flexing his muscles?

Wallace said...

I don't know why.. i just really like this pic... it makes me smile.. and think about how much fun we have together...

Vickie said...

Girl i have no idea but you and i think its very funny apparently!! He does look like hes flexing doesnt he??

Vickie said...

But looking at it again..im pointing at Jen, so maybe shes the one that said something funny

Anonymous said...

Don't know if I was there or not...but this pic makes me smile also W - thinking about us all being together! :)
mae

Anonymous said...

Oh...never mind, this was at Jenny's house, I wasn't there, but a great fun pic anyway!!!!
mae

Wallace said...

mae... you make me smile!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I make someone smile :)
I've decided jen, duh duh and bickie are talking about me and conseulo.....mae

Vickie said...

LOL we could have been Mae!!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen cilla since she's been in H'ville this week?

Anonymous said...

I love how Dad is just casually listening and smiling at whatever was going on!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to tell, but is Dustin sticking out his tongue?

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...sniff,sniff....someone asked me this morning, was this the year our family makes the trip to Grayton Beach...I sadly answered no....bummer
mae

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...sniff,sniff....someone asked me this morning, was this the year our family makes the trip to Grayton Beach...I sadly answered no....bummer
mae

mae said...

I'm losing my mind....had a wild day at work yesterday, the sink in the kitchen was leaking underneath out into the floor, I quickly sent out an email advising the staff not to enter the kitchen, I was too fast, and said "the skin underneath is leaking", instead of sink...did I catch grief for this one! I need the beach....

Wallace said...

Mae... That is WAY too much information!!!!

mae said...

W - that's mild compared to what my staff had to say about this :)
mae

Wallace said...

oh my!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
Take a vacation...and come see us this weekend. We'll all help you forget your work-woes.

Anonymous said...

Jen - sounds like a nice suggestion! Wish I could....