Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ok people...

Where are all of our spring break pictures girls??? We can only leave Dad on here for so long....At least spring is here and we are in the last nine weeks of school. I for one can't wait until it gets warm enough to float!

18 comments:

mae said...

Thanks for nudging them vickie, jenny and Jodie where are your vacation pictures?

Anonymous said...

Hey, put me on the list. I want to float too. Sure would be nice! MOM K

Anonymous said...

I really need to "float", had to leave the house @6:45 am for a video conf. call! won't get home until 5;30 - long day! Just glad to have a job.....mae

Vickie said...

LOL i understand...Mae it sounds like you need to float with me and granny... :-)

Anonymous said...

Granny floating? I seem to remember her sitting on your swing more than the float last year. A hammock would be nice. Vickie, will you get me a hammock this year?
Jodie

Wallace said...

yea.... where are all of the pictures??? We are waiting too!

Anonymous said...

Played a great Aprils Fools joke on Jerry this morning....this is gross...so be warned...I told him something "brown" was leaking out from under his toilet...I've never seen an old man run so fast....don't worry, the paramedics calmed him down....I'm not sure I'll still have a husband to go home to! I get him every year! LOVE IT!!! mae

Anonymous said...

I think he was running so fast b/c he was so ready and wanting to fix it! Home Repairs is definitely his calling!

Vickie said...

MAE that was awful! LOL. sure Jo I'll get right on that hammock..it would be nice

Anonymous said...

I know it was awful Vic - but if you could have seen him...he is very vunerable this time of year. Oh yeah, I want a hammock also!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just realized that I've missed two days of blog action.

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to Destin on Friday. We're going to eat at the Red Bar on Sat. I'll let all of you know how much fun/delicious it was.

Anonymous said...

Rivard has sent me 3 postcards...and yesterday they sent their 75 page vacation rental home guide/magazine. I think they want us to make reservations for THIS summer. Help! Grayton Beach is calling!

Wallace said...

Jen - I'm ready to start planning... and talking dates for 2010!

Mae - that is just wrong... taking advantage of him during his busy season...

Vic - get a hammock and i might come to visit... (in 2010)

Jo - hi...

Anonymous said...

gee... what am I? ..... chopped liver?

Anonymous said...

W - I know it was wrong...but sooooooofunny....he needed to lighten up a bit! Jen- let's go this year!!!! mae

Vickie said...

ROAD TRIP!!!!

Anonymous said...

And anonymous....whoever you are...you are not chopped liver!!!
Yes, vickie road trip.....now!