This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
LOL Now we see the WHOLE picture....
yes...
wow, who used photo shop in the first post of the fish???? well done!!!
Ha Ha Ha..... Guess he will have to take Jack along so we can get the whole truth!Jodie
Jerry strikes again! Jerry must be the fisherman who caught those big fish.
The "truth" shall set you free...Whatever happened to "Joneses Honor"?
wow... look at all the comments... Just as a side note... this is a picture that i took this summer - when I out fished dad.
Ha! out-fished..... By the looks of this picture, it wouldn't take much to 'out-fish' him! Ha Ha Ha! How big was the whopper you caught? 0.2 ounces?
hmmmm.... I see that Wallace made no comment about his fish....
Wow - where have I been? I've missed out on al the "fishin" stories!
Mae,You must have been eating at the captain d's. That's why you haven't been around!Jodie
No, haven't been eating at captain d's,just been busy! I want to go fishing and Jerry would NEVER take me.....
ok... no more talk about Capt'n D's!
oh... and you have to check the archives to see the giant catfish that i caught on the cane pole!
Oh...I've figured the whole thing out...Wallace was fishing with a cane pole...which broke. That only left one more pole...which Wallace continued to use...which means that Dad had to fish with a tiny stick...which resulted in the microscopic baby fish.Pathetic!
I think he needs to go back to taking Vickie and Sherry fishing!
me too!!
ok. when do you want to go?
mae can't go??? sniff sniff
Post a Comment
19 comments:
LOL Now we see the WHOLE picture....
yes...
wow, who used photo shop in the first post of the fish???? well done!!!
Ha Ha Ha..... Guess he will have to take Jack along so we can get the whole truth!
Jodie
Jerry strikes again! Jerry must be the fisherman who caught those big fish.
The "truth" shall set you free...
Whatever happened to "Joneses Honor"?
wow... look at all the comments...
Just as a side note... this is a picture that i took this summer - when I out fished dad.
Ha! out-fished..... By the looks of this picture, it wouldn't take much to 'out-fish' him! Ha Ha Ha! How big was the whopper you caught? 0.2 ounces?
hmmmm.... I see that Wallace made no comment about his fish....
Wow - where have I been? I've missed out on al the "fishin" stories!
Mae,
You must have been eating at the captain d's. That's why you haven't been around!
Jodie
No, haven't been eating at captain d's,just been busy! I want to go fishing and Jerry would NEVER take me.....
ok... no more talk about Capt'n D's!
oh... and you have to check the archives to see the giant catfish that i caught on the cane pole!
Oh...I've figured the whole thing out...
Wallace was fishing with a cane pole...which broke. That only left one more pole...which Wallace continued to use...which means that Dad had to fish with a tiny stick...which resulted in the microscopic baby fish.
Pathetic!
I think he needs to go back to taking Vickie and Sherry fishing!
me too!!
ok. when do you want to go?
mae can't go??? sniff sniff
Post a Comment