Monday, August 3, 2009

Dad's Party







Dad's 70th birthday party was so much fun! Everyone had such a great time! I'm sure that he knows how much we all love him! It's pretty obvious how much he loves all of us!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Here's your update:
*The food was great!
*The decorations (along with Vickie's pool and tiki cabana)were festive. You would have loved the grass skirts!
*Jodie's video was precious!
*The chairs were a big hit!
*The time spent with family...awesome!
*Dad was totally surprised, although he did admit that he was expecting something...just not this early.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you and Deedra couldn't make it to the party. We missed you!

Anonymous said...

I think the highlight of the day was.....wearing our hula skirts and all our Hawaiian attire and dancing down Vickies sidewalk to greet Dad! I heard he considered driving away! Seriously, lots of fun, lots of love for a special person!!!! Love you Dad!
mae

Vickie said...

Yes it was great and a whole lot of fun..we missed you.

Wallace said...

ha... I'm so glad that you guys had such a good time! We wish that we could have been there too!!!! We do dat luv'n!!!

Dee said...

we hate that we missed seeing all of you guys!!!! looks like everyone had a great time!!!

Vickie said...

:-) yes there was lots of Daylove going on all over the place!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
I'm glad that you mentioned how much fun it was standing on the street and greeting Dad (while wearing hula skirts). Some of us were thinking that it would be fun to do that for Liz's shower, too.

What up, shorty!

Anonymous said...

Daylove and a few tears...

Anonymous said...

*food was great
*decorations were festive
*video precious
*chairs a big hit
*time with family- awesome
*mae in a hula skirt-PRICELESS