Friday, August 14, 2009

Guess whos real birthday is today???

LOL NOT!! Just joking....but it is Dads real birthday....Happy Birthday Dad, Grandpa, Papaw, Poppy, Ace and Uncle Wallace!




13 comments:

Wallace said...

LOL! Hope you have a great Birthday! Can't wait for you to get over here so that we can really celebrate!

Anonymous said...

5 down & 3 to go.....he's counting!

Anonymous said...

you don't want to be last!

Wallace said...

I was #1

Vickie said...

LOL TOO FUNNY!! i was #6!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is everybody today?

Wallace said...

#6? wow.... why so low?

Anonymous said...

I guess as usual....I'll be last...
mae

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was Number 2, but I must say that Wallace has an edge on everyone. 6 hours ahead puts him at a definite advantage.
Happy Birthday!
Jodie

Wallace said...

hey... being so far away needs to pay off once and a while...

Dee said...

happy happy birthday! hope you're having a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

so.... did #7 and 8 ever come through....?

jack said...

im part of the blog now you guys. hold your applause.