LOL too funny!! but im thinking the kids are really wanting to be Alabama fans now...first Jack volunteering to wear an Alabama hat and now Abby Kaye with a subtle hint...
Last Halloween my neighbor (who was giving out handfuls of candy to trick-or-treaters) only gave Brandon one piece bc he was dressed like an Auburn football player. When Jack saw this happen, he said, "I'm an Alabama fan!"...and was quickly rewarded with a handful of candy.
13 comments:
It wanted to get to the bottom!
She gets her joke-telling abilities from her Paw Paw.
ha ha ha... was that a 'roll' tide joke?
No! I refuse to be the "butt" of your joke! Nice try.
LOL too funny!! but im thinking the kids are really wanting to be Alabama fans now...first Jack volunteering to wear an Alabama hat and now Abby Kaye with a subtle hint...
The hat comment doesn't mean anything. Jack would do anything for a trip to the beach!
And he'll do anything for candy:
Last Halloween my neighbor (who was giving out handfuls of candy to trick-or-treaters) only gave Brandon one piece bc he was dressed like an Auburn football player. When Jack saw this happen, he said, "I'm an Alabama fan!"...and was quickly rewarded with a handful of candy.
Jack - your my kind of guy! Jerry says he has a houndstooth hat just for you! Abby K - love your joke...I laughed my B*tt off!
mae
now mae... we know that you have no problem saying "butt"...
;)
I don't need to share a story or two... do i?
Share a story, Wallace. Share a story.
W - I've cleaned my act up ..... a little....
hey guys... where are all of the pictures from the shower? I'm waiting...
where are all my people today?
Post a Comment