.jpg)
This is a picture of MeMe on her first day of school. She loves Kindergarten. Don't you wish that you could spend each day coloring, eating snacks, reading books, and napping whenever you felt a little tired?
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
19 comments:
Oh, yeah...You would also have to put up with a little bit of attitude from "the girl with the beads in her hair".
oh my...... yea... i would love to go back to kindergarten..... those were the days..... that is - until that girl threw sand in my face out on the playground...................... :(
I think "the girl with the beads in her hair" has met her match with Meems!!! mae
Okay...this is kind of sad....what I remember about K - was that my name was so long.....it was the last one removed from the board...the names were posted on the board until you could write it correctly....thank goodness we've come a long way since then...:(
very cute pic!!!!!
Jodie
Mae,
What a sad memory. That's worse than a little sand in your face!
i agree, Mae thats sad! Wallace what did you do to make that little girl throw sand in your face? Cute picture of Meems!My bets on MeMe over "the girl with the beads in her hair"....
I remember baking cupcakes (at school) on my birthday. I was able to pick a friend...and bake cupcakes in the kitchen.
Wallace,
Did the sand in your face make you cry?
Okay...enough sad here's funny.... I also remember the teacher asking us to name an insect that is helpful....I said butterfly...she said why? I answered "cause they make butter"! Apparently, Kindergarten wasn't my strongest year in my school career! I'm sure Meems will be much more sucessful, if only "the girl with the beads in her hair" would be nice! mae
MeMe, I love your picture. I am so glad that you like school. Love ya, Guickie
yea... sand in your face is enough to ruin a day in kindergarten....
She was in my classes all the way thru grissom...
I hope Meems learns to love 'the girl with the beads in her hair'.... they might be together for a long time!
No fair vickie - if you change your pic to gorgeous, you have to change mine from "Mrs. Doubtfire"!!
w- who was the 'sand girl'
butter? Too funny....
are u guys guys going to throw me a welcome to the blog party?
are you going to start posting something?
dont know
Welcome to the blog, Jack!
Clap
Clap
Clap
thanks mom. hey why did you come on the blog to say that? we live in the same house!
Post a Comment