Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Birthday Pics




Hula skirts, the wave, and icing...oh my! Does anyone know what's missing?
"What up, Shorty!"


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mae,
I'm not sure if you picked up on this...When you called all the sistahs to get the group picture of everyone in hula skirts, did you notice how MeMe and Brooke joined us? I guess they consider themselves sistahs, too!

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice until I saw the picture! That is too funny - the sistahs just keep growing....I can't get "what up shorty" out of my head Meems!!!!
mae

Anonymous said...

great pics
thanks jenny...
it was fun dad. We love you
Jodie

Anonymous said...

great pics
thanks jenny...
it was fun dad. We love you
Jodie

Wallace said...

Love the pics! Getting to see them this morning has really made my day!

Wallace said...

why isn't pete in a hula skirt?

Vickie said...

LOL you know he wanted to be!! I love the pictures and "what up shorty!"

Vickie said...

Anybody else notice that Pris's hula skirt was higher than everyone elses? :-)

Anonymous said...

cOULDN'T FIND ENOUGH STRAW FOR PETE....

Vickie said...

ROLLING!

Wallace said...

I don't mean to start something... but it sure does look like Mae is the darkest one in that top photo... I'm just say'n.....

Vickie said...

LOL she is a mighty dark woman... :-)

Anonymous said...

Look at mine and Pris's legs next to each other....we are not of the same race...mae

Anonymous said...

And are we doing the wave???

Vickie said...

LOL yes i think thats what we were doing in the second picture...Dont worry im sure we will all bump up the tanning for the florida trip!!

Anonymous said...

who is "we all"???