Hey, I've been trying to track my people down so I could pass along some updated beach info. After talking to several of you, Pris told me that Amber will not be able to join us for the 2010 trip, so the deposit amount and total price of the trip amount has changed a little bit. Vickie, Jodie, Mom, and Pete, you have this new info. Everyone else, here it goes:
The total cost of the trip will be $849.58 (plus tax) per family.
The deposit of $170 (per family) is 20% of the rental fee. Please send that to me by Sept. 15th.
Each family will have a Jan. payment (30% of rental fee) and a May payment (50% of rental fee plus tax).
I'm sending everyone a letter this week, so you'll have all the info. in writing. I'm so excited about the beach trip. Don't forget it's June 12-19, 2010. I can't wait!
9 comments:
How many days until we go? Does anybody know?
Wallace, please pass along this info. to Mr. and Mrs. Yates. Also, let them know that I will be sending them a detailed info. letter this week. Thanks!
WOOOHOOOOO!!! I cant wait!!!
count me in... i want to go!
oh... and I sent the yates an email about it.
The pictures make me want to go...so bad!
I WOULD GO TODAY.......IF I COULD!!!
Can't wait!! MOM K
three house or four?
Three houses. I don't have a pic of the 4th house.
Post a Comment