Thursday, October 1, 2009

Check out my new bathroom counter....

Woohoo!! We finally got all the parts in and David finished my counter last night...isnt it great?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool! David - when are you going to do mine? I love this!!!!! mae

Vickie said...

I love it!! It actually turned out better than I pictured it would..he also made me a granite mantle for the fireplace in the bedroom that matches the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This picture makes me want to come over there in person and see it...and then swim!

Vickie said...

Well Come on!!

Wallace said...

wow! that is nice!

Dee said...

ooh la la! ask him if he wants to come over and do ours?

Vickie said...

LOl I will ask him tonight!!

Gramk/MOMK said...

Fancy Nancy, Fancy Nancy! Fancy Vickie!!...just love it....I want one too. Seriously, your bathroom looks great. MOM K

Anonymous said...

looks good!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

hey guys...go to www.grandlifeoriginals.com