Well today is little Jennys birthday and sadly I didnt have any other picture of her here at work but this one with the Hula Girls! But i just wanted to wish her a very Happy Birthday today!!Ps. Are we all not spectacular? LOL
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
11 comments:
Vickie, Thanks for the b-day wish. I'm volunteering at MeMe's library today. Fun! Fun! Fun!
LOL WOOHOO!! so are you going to do anything fun for your birthday?
Happy Birthday! LB called you this a.m. on your cell but didn't leave a message... I know you were busy getting everyone to school! We'll call you this afternoon!
Happy Birthday!
Jodie
hey jen! hope you have had a great day!!!! Please excuse the crazy message on your answering machine... I was on a 'runts' sugar high!
Happy Birthay Jennifer!!!! Hope Don treats you to a nice birthday dinner!!! :)
Love, Mae
Happy, happy HOP DAY to YOU!!!
Jen, hope you have a happy day. I can't believe you are ??? today. We love you LOTS!!!
happy b'day, jenny!!!! hope you had a great day!!!!
Happy Birthday Jenny. It's hard to believe that you are already 29.
Jerry
Jerry.... Haven't heard from you in a while.....
Where has Jerry been?
just updated the website
Post a Comment