LB is going to be laura Ingalls wilder.... mom is probably at home making the costume as we speak. Brooke is going to be Angelina Ballerina. (a little mouse in a ballet tutu) Bran....... still deciding
Actually i did wear one with style on Senior Ambition Day...i was a punk rocker in my garbage bag and safety pin through my cheek, i remember i scared Mrs. Givens the piano teacher LOL
If my old brain remembers correctly, I think Jenny won a trophy at the Weatherly School Halloween Contest for that costume. Happy Halloween all you SPOOKS!!!!
Yes, and SOMEBODY MADE me participate in the halloween costume contest. IF my brain remembers correctly, i was a little shy and didn't want to parade up there in my hobo outfit, but I was made to do it..... Jodie
26 comments:
Vickie... i know that you have got grand plans for this year!
Joey wore that clown costume!!! I can tell what Jodie was, but what was Jenny???? Funny!
lol.... you don't know?
I'll have to leave it up to Jenny to tell you...... ;)
lol yes i do have plans...was jenny an alien?
vic - I can't believe you don't recognize her!
I remember.....There was some drama with that costume!
and I could have gone a long time with out seeing that pic!
ha
jodie
LB is going to be laura Ingalls wilder.... mom is probably at home making the costume as we speak.
Brooke is going to be Angelina Ballerina. (a little mouse in a ballet tutu)
Bran....... still deciding
Jodie
who took this pic? why did the photographer have us facing the sun where we couldn't open our eyes. W looks like a blind clown!
Jodie
I'm just glad to see the Jenny had "style" even back then!
you call a trashbag "style"?
Jodie
LOL maybe she gets it from me...i can wear a trash bag with style :-)
lol... good one!
Actually i did wear one with style on Senior Ambition Day...i was a punk rocker in my garbage bag and safety pin through my cheek, i remember i scared Mrs. Givens the piano teacher LOL
Vickie,
I remember Mrs. Givens's scream...as you walked down the stairs in your "costume".
The trashbag was my attempt at a "creative" costume. I was "E.T.'s girlfriend".
Ahhh, i can totally see that now! LOL
Jenny - I think this was very creative - ET's girlfriend...hysterical....
what is Jerry going to be this year?
an old man....
Ohhh...burn!
wow! that was a good one!
For your information, I am going as Superman.
Jerry
I'm lost......
If my old brain remembers correctly, I think Jenny won a trophy at the Weatherly School Halloween Contest for that costume. Happy Halloween all you SPOOKS!!!!
Yes, and SOMEBODY MADE me participate in the halloween costume contest. IF my brain remembers correctly, i was a little shy and didn't want to parade up there in my hobo outfit, but I was made to do it.....
Jodie
Post a Comment