Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Party time!

We had our annual Halloween party at the kids' story time this year! All the kids wore costumes..... we read scary stories.... we played 'musical statues' to the Monster Mash song...... and we had tons of sweets and drinks! It turned out to be a hit.

Here is a picture that D took of me reading to the kids... you can't tell by the picture, but there were over 30 kids and their parents there!


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's your costume?
Jodie

Wallace said...

lol... i am going to dress up on Sat... i just didn't have it made last Thursday...

Vickie said...

aww how sweet! and you gotta love the Monster Mash!

Anonymous said...

"didn't have it made".....
so what are you making?
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating the blog. Did you read the scary stories in English or Irish Gaelic?

Anonymous said...

BTW...
Your black sweater and facial hair is scary enough! Who needs a costume with all of that going on?

Anonymous said...

Am I looking at a TEACHER?

Wallace said...

I see where Meem's gets her 'attitude'!

Wallace said...

Jo - We are going to a "fancy dress" party this weekend... I might post a picture....

Jen - It was in English... but we do some in Irish also.

Anonymous said...

Hope that mask you're wearing didn't scare the children...teehee

Wallace said...

Let me think.... who in the family would write "teehee"???

Anonymous said...

Mae or Vickie?

Vickie said...

LOL well im pretty sure neither Mae nor I say teehee....

Anonymous said...

does jerry?

Anonymous said...

It's a mystery...teehee....

Wallace said...

Vic - I am looking forward to seeing your picture tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

any pictures yet?