

My Kindergarten Diva is now a writer. She is constantly sounding out words and writing them down. The other day she gave me an "apology" note that she had written. She felt the need to write an apology because of a comment that she had made about me earlier in the day. Since I had heard the comment, I was quickly able to understand and appreciate the thoughtfully written note.
I've posted the note (in case you would like a good laugh) along with her Kindergarten picture.
10 comments:
Please notice the attention to detail:
The words are written on the "lines" and each line ends with a period.
wow! I can't believe how big she is getting! Love the note... you need to keep that one!
Wallace,
What do you think the note says?
lol i think it says i am sorry i called something something u, sorry
"I'm secretly really sorry"
well.... am i right?
I've been working at the library all day. I just got home.
The note says:
"I'm sorry I called you chopped liver. You be sorry. I love Mom."
Mallory.
Jones.
ROLLING!! she called you chopped liver??
chopped liver? Wow... that is funny!
Post a Comment