This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
WOW! Santa was VERY good to everyone! Is that a new playstation and Ipod I see? Wow! I love the way B is holding her ears and trying to watch TV in the one pic!
No w, you can't have the Simpson boxers Jodie
The Connells must have been very very very good this year!!!!!!!!!!!Looks like lots of fun gifts!mae
Jo - What did you get?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW! Santa was VERY good to everyone! Is that a new playstation and Ipod I see? Wow!
I love the way B is holding her ears and trying to watch TV in the one pic!
No w, you can't have the Simpson boxers Jodie
The Connells must have been very very very good this year!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like lots of fun gifts!
mae
Jo - What did you get?
Post a Comment