Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dustins Present..




Yes Dustin did get one big present this year...his own mini fridge for his room. He wanted me to take some pictures to show everyone. Who knew this would make him so happy? :-) But i will have to say he did NOT know what the ice trays were for....notice one is sitting on the shelf LOL!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may never see duh duh again! Looks like a bachelor pad to me!
mae

Wallace said...

lol! that is great! glad to see that it is 'stocked' with 'healthy' food!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift! But...what's up with the deli meat? Does he have a loaf of bread in his room?

Anonymous said...

love the meat!
Jodie
.... and red bull
I am surprised there's only one red bull

Wallace said...

Hey gang,
Just wanted to let you know... I just got my tickets to stop over in Alabama in March! I'll be in town the 8th - 14th! Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
JODIE

Pumpkin Head/Mom K said...

Dustin - I love your fridge. What a great gift.
Wallace - can't wait for March! Counting the days........

Wallace said...

Dustin - you should buy some extra taco bell next time you are there and keep it in your fridge in case you have a late night hunger attack..!

great... now I'm thinking about taco bell!