we lost a chicken a few days ago. It was mary. she was a little special (in that she was slow and had trouble reading) and sometimes layed tiny tiny eggs. we will always remember her.
in lieu of flowers, please send cash or money orders to The Gants are going to Jamaica! Fund, 206 overlook dr. Franklin, tn 37069.
thanks,
katie
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 comments:
Katie - I'm sorry to tell you , I can top that....we said goodbye to Truman tonight....15 years he was with us, and it was time to let him go. Why is it always so hard???? I am sorry about Mary though, and I'll think about the Jamica fund! Aunt Mae
awh mae! im sorry to hear that.
:(
it is always so hard...he and lily are probably playing together right now.
Aww how sad for everyone!!
gee.... I looked here today, to make me feel better, now i want to crawl back in bed. boohoo... sorry about sister mary and brother truman!
Jodie
about the Gants Going to Jamaica... I see the potential for a reunion 2012! If mom got dad to fly across the Atlantic, think she could get him to sail in the Caribbean?
Jodie
count us in!
I am surprised that Ms. Aruba herself hasn't jumped in on this Caribbean trip? (Vickie)
LOL COUNT ME IN!!! Aruba is very nice indeed!!
I nominate Jenny to be the one to organize this.
Any Seconds?
second!
Thanks for the nomination, but I'll stick with organizing Grayton Beach. Now...if someone else wants to coordinate a caribbean cruise, I'll jump on the boat!
Katie and Mae,
I'm sorry to hear about Mary and Truman. We just lost our favorite cat of 16 1/2 years...Edmond. We have been so sad!
We loved our 25 pound cat!
jump on the boat!? nice one jenny.
Jenny - I'm sorry about Edmund! It's hard letting them go, Truman was a pain in the **tt somtimes, but we loved him in spite of it!
Cruise sounds nice about now! :)
Maybe we should book a "girls cruise"...and plan a little trip without the boys. That would be so much fun!
Jenny,
Sorry... I didn't know about Edmond. I knew he was sickly, but didn't know....
sorry!
Jodie
Jenny - that just isn't even funny!
Had a routine procedure today - let's just say....YUCK! Everything is fine though.
Jen - we do need a girls trip! Let's plan one! I'm serious - it would be wonderful!!!!!!
mae
we couldn't go without the boys!!!
Oh....yes we could so easy, go without the boys!!! :)
how about a girls trip to Ireland?
A girls trip to Ireland to see Deedra would be fun, but what would we do with Wallace when we got there?
He would probably want to tag along!
Send him packing back to the states.....
you so funny
a girls trip to ireland???? COUNT ME IN!!! oh, wait.........i'm sure W wouldn't mind being the chauffeur......
I'll even carry the bags....
AWWW...
I vote to include Wallace if we go to Ireland.
ok.... settled then... trip to Ireland in 2011! That gives everyone a year and a half to save!
The girls and I already have our passports!
Post a Comment