
Ok today I went out to check my mail and yes its wonderful being off of work all week, when I get this letter. well I open it to see if it was a Christmas card and low and behold...its a mystery. Who is this woman with dad? I cracked up when I saw it...No wonder she was so good at Pac man .... :-)
9 comments:
LOL! that is funny!!!
wow... what a day... three updates! I'm glad that I have been checking the site today!!!
Well, let me tell about my Christmas card experience...
The kids and I were opening several Christmas cards that came in the mail today, when we discovered our mystery card. Our card showed Dad with a purple-faced woman. Well, my kids were very upset about the card. They couldn't believe that someone would do that to Guickie.
They all blamed Paw Paw for this crazy holiday stunt!
We had the purple faced woman too. But we were laughing so hard! LB called mom (mistake #1 it was dinner time)
Jodie
We got a green-faced woman. Maybe they are not all the same person.
Mae
Okay, this morning, sitting quitely under my heated throw, drinking coffee that my husband fixed for me, and relaxing before the start of another crazy day, I noticed the picture with the green face...it kind of disturbed me so I removed the sticker...much better! :)
I tried to take mine off, but LB didn't want me to.
JOdie
ps- Underneath the spooky sticker, it really is a good picture!
Jodie
You're right Jo - the picture underneath - much better!!!
mae
Post a Comment