Monday, January 11, 2010

Best Video Ever.

ya'll may have seen this but its sherry approved. she laughed a lot and i can't get enough of it.






love ya'll!

15 comments:

Wallace said...

wow.... i love it!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I've always loved this song!

Anonymous said...

Vickie, I think you bought me(or let me borrow) the 45, so I could learn all of the words. I think you would get annoyed because I would sing the song and mess up the words. Do you remember that?

Anonymous said...

Do I hear an idea for "Jenny's song night" at Grayton Beach 2010?

Vickie said...

ROLLING!! I love this!! Yes Jenny i did buy that for you so you could learn it or kinda learn it! too funny.i do remember that you would move your head just like the video... :-)

Anonymous said...

so... i can't see the video here at school, I will have to look forward to it this afternoon at home, but if I had to guess....
"walk like an egyptian"....?
JOdie

Anonymous said...

I see karaoke night ot Grayton 2010 - with Katie Gant is the director!
:(
mae

Anonymous said...

why a sad face?

Anonymous said...

:) I meant to put a happy face! Sorry! :) :) :) :) : :) :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to disappoint, but there will be no "Jenny's Song Night" at the beach!
:(

Wallace said...

:(

Dee said...

:( :(

Anonymous said...

who says there's not a 'jenny's song night'. I think there should be. any seconds?

Wallace said...

Jerry,
I second that!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I love those literal versions. The one for Meatloaf's "I would do anything for love" is really funny, too.
-Chris Allison