Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Guess What???




Yes its true!! Rich and Liz AND MAE are having a baby girl!! She just got back from having the ultrasound!! WOOHOO!!! I dont have to tell you how excited Mae is either! :-) Wont another little girl be so much fun?

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Vickie - thank you for posting this!!!! This is almost as adorable as my picture of my little grandbaby angel!!!!! Estatic is not the word!!!!
Pops and ? Meme, mae....don't know yet?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for Liz and Rich...and Mae!

Anonymous said...

Let the shopping begin!

Anonymous said...

wooohooooo!!!! How exciting! I've been waiting to hear! I can't wait to meet HER!!!!!!
JODIE

Wallace said...

wow! that is great!

Wallace said...

I also like "great aunt vickie" we might have to start calling her that... she and aunt Pearl will get along well together...

Anonymous said...

Aside from the birth of my own child...and the pending birth of the little angel...this has been one of the most special days for me - ever!!! I got to go in with her and Rich and see little miss precious - breathtaking!!!! I'm going shopping now....for pink pink pink and pink
!!!!!!!!

Wallace said...

LOL! that is great that you got to go with them!

Anonymous said...

Instead of "Great Aunt Vickie"...how about...

Aunt Vickie the Great"

Anonymous said...

puh-leeze

Anonymous said...

Be nice! Vickie's the one with the pool...She's great!

Vickie said...

LOL too funny!! i dont know about Great..i was thinking more on the lines of Fabulous :-)
Do they have a girls name picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

what are the names?????
Jodie

G.Kaye/Guickie/Nannie said...

Oh happy day!!! Congratulations, and thanks for letting us know. Have been waiting also to hear. I guess you know all the "little" girls were pulling for another girl.

MOM K said...

I just told Brooke that Liz and Rich are having a baby girl, and she said, "I KNOW!" - Now, you tell me, how did she know before I told her?

Anonymous said...

No names picked out that I know of...when Pops was told he said "I guess they won't be using Michael"! HA! They had told him if it was a boy, Michael would be the middle name....I inquired about MARIANA...no takers yet!
Bri is so so so happy! She was hoping for a little sister! :)

Vickie said...

Im thinking Vickie Mae Post is a winner!! LOL

Wallace said...

i like that one!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking...

"Vickie may post...what next (on the blog)?"

Vickie said...

LOL you just never ever know...

Anonymous said...

?

Anonymous said...

Back from shopping - Whew!!!! Too many pink, purple, and precious outfits to chose from!!!
Vickie the Great and Aunt Pearl will have to go shopping with (do I dare say it...grandma?????)

Wallace said...

wow... you said it!